Web / Graphic Designer
Candidate will have to focus on
- Dashboard Creation – Creating Chart/Table Dashboards
- Social Media Posting – Creating stunning designs for social media posting via images, infographics, videos
- Web Design – will required to make web template / newsletters / Mailers etc.
- Brand Design – should have skill to create Logo and profile
- Book Design – will need to work on Magazines / Books /Periodicals
- Promotional Activity Design – Should have Idea of banner / backdrop / Standees creation
- Corel and/or Adobe Applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, InDesign, Coral Draw), online tools for editing
- Exceptional creative flair for designing
- Must have conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability and creative skills
- Design high-quality designs, graphics, mock-ups and layouts for both new and existing web sites/ web applications / mobile applications
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to details e.g. Layout and Typography
- Proven competence in design and image processing software
- Updated with latest trends in designing
- Candidate with Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) degree will be added advantage.
Min. 2-3 years’ experience on the above expertise.
Beginning of employment
November 18, 2019