- Marketing / Sales of TAM Services.
- Understanding TAM Products and services.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Up to 1-2 years work experience in Marketing / Sales .
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability & Desire to sell.
- A positive, confident & determined approach.
- Resilience and ability to cope with rejection.
- Preferably good with numbers and sound analytical skills.
Beginning of employment
10:00 AM. to 6:00 PM.