• Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Perform cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
• Responsible for timely monthly financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to HO.
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the different vertical teams in analysing margins, variances and cost analysis.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
• Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns.
• Work consultative with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
• Improving the quality and format of management accounts pack and file, including review of work carried out by the other team members.
• Establish and maintain relation with consultants and handle direct and indirect taxation and other statutory compliance.
Chartered Accountant Preferred/ MBA Finance
2 - 5 Years
• Proactive, hands-on manager who will own, in partnership with the senior management, takes on responsibility for the Finance Department.
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact effectively with others, both internally and externally.
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality.
• Proven ability to make complex and time-sensitive decisions in the best interests of the organization.
• Must be able to contribute individually, takes ownership of work and thinks out of the box.