Manager - Corporate Communications
- Build a strong Brand Reputation across External and Internal Stakeholders
- Plan and Execute Proactive Brand Communications every month, through the year, aimed across stakeholders
Judicious use of Paid, Earned and Owned Media for Brand Communications
- Advise Senior Management on External and Internal Communications for the Company’s business functions.
- Communications should cover Corporate and Product Brands, based on the pre-agreed Communications Calendar.
- Actively engage, cultivate and manage press relationships to secure coverage surrounding the programmes, special events, public announcements and other projects.
- Develop a mechanism to track, monitor and communicate high-impact issues affecting the business to relevant internal desks across the Organization
- Manage/Update/Maintain Company website content, draft or review website content of company along with Digital Strategies and Social Media.
- To communicate with the media and other interested parties to announce new products and services of the company and discuss organizational changes in a way that attempts to maintain a positive image of the company.
- A Master’s degree from an accredited university in Communications, Public Affairs, Journalism or another related field.
- At least six years of relevant experience in CorpComm departments of Organizations and/or with reputed PR Agencies. Candidates with experience in Media & Marketing sector will have an added advantage
- Experience of managing journalists/media and influencers
- Confident in areas of Advertising, Media Relations, Social & Digital Media, Events, etc.
- Exceptional research, writing, editing, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including the ability to present concepts verbally
- Should be able to interact/coordinate with various management functions across HR, Production, Business Heads, etc.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Will be required to travel outside Mumbai
December 5, 2019